Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

geshnyc

Wrong Lie on P3 hall .. Correction Suggestions / Ideas? FML

Second time reburying the wrong freaking stick.. P3 Hall / skakic100 Flex Easton EQ 40 .. Stick is nice and light, great blade, but the Lie is off 5 so my heel is on the ground vs the mid blade section; keep missing the damn puck, to used to the square toe s19 Easton Heatley . suggestions ideas?

3rd stick, first was jacked up by UPS, got the second one on re order to get the wrong lie.. and I played with it so no returns here..

Ohh and FML I can't offer to sell / exchange it here..

Cut it a little shorter and you may be able to get the blade flat on the ice. Start with 1/2 inch or so.

The lie on the Hall curve is a 5.5 on sr/int sticks. Have you tried using a shorter stick to alter the way the stick sits on the ice? You can see that the lower you position your hand stick how the blade sits flatter on the ground. Keep in mind the E3 curve has a bit of a rocker on the bottom of the blade(ie duel lie). This keeps the back half(heel) of the blade on the ice when receiving passes and when you turn your hands over to shoot the front half(toe) is on the ice. Please take a look at this video so you can see what I am talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHPSl98tJvM

The lie on the Hall curve is a 5.5 on sr/int sticks. Have you tried using a shorter stick to alter the way the stick sits on the ice? You can see that the lower you position your hand stick how the blade sits flatter on the ground. Keep in mind the E3 curve has a bit of a rocker on the bottom of the blade(ie duel lie). This keeps the back half(heel) of the blade on the ice when receiving passes and when you turn your hands over to shoot the front half(toe) is on the ice. Please take a look at this video so you can see what I am talking about.

yeha but the hall when this stick came out wasnt as rockered as it is now dont get my wrong it still wasnt flat but its not like how it is wit the vseries

Cut it a little shorter and you may be able to get the blade flat on the ice. Start with 1/2 inch or so.

Yeh Chad.. Seems that's the only way to go here before this thing is sold or hung up on the wall. Oh well another lesson in trying before buying.

Tyler.. The stick is awesome .. and I recall there was a choice of lie / curve ( mb im wrong).. I just pressed BUY too quickly ..as Budha once said "the compulsion of getting something on the internet when your half baked does not outweigh the regret of the sh*t you get.."