Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nosferatu

Hockey shop in/near Medebach or Iserlohn in Germany ?

As the title says , anyone know or recommend any shops in or around the general area of Medebach or Iserlohn . Off to Germany in February and given that European prices are better than UK I intend to do a bit of shopping especially as I'll be driving and not have to worry about baggage allowances. I'll be trying to get to a DEL game while there most likely Iserlohn Roosters v Adler Mannheim , I'm assuming there's going to be a hockey shop near or in the arena but was wondering if anyone knows for certain.

Medebach is the town we're staying in , there's an ice rink nearby but Google has failed to shed any light on hockey shops around there . Cheers

If i remember from my time there, schanner sports is the bauer and graf distributor. They have a list of retailers on their website. You can Google them.

Otherwise, hockeyoffice offers pretty good prices and flat rate shopping to all of europe. Also look up Hockey monkey Europe.

Not all rinks have pro shops, my home rink in weingarten didn't have one, and the pro shop was tucked away in a residential area 10mins from the rink.