Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accord

Synthetic ice in a bedroom

On the TV show "Trading Spaces" they're transforming a bedroom into a rink and they're laying down synthetic ice in the room. It's on channel 294 on DirecTV, sorry I don't know what channel it's on for other services. By the time you probably see this post and tune in to watch, the show will be over or almost over, but they're going to be replaying it tonight at 10pm eastern. I think it's a kids version of the show Trading Spaces, but it's still pretty cool and something worth checking out.

Not much room to skate at all, you take like three strides and hit the wall. Still pretty cool, too bad we don't have basements in Florida.

Near water a lot of people don't have basements, I live three blocks from the beach and don't have one. Damned high water table. My friend actually did something similar when he bought his house. He finished the basement and did it all in sport court, he then put his furniture and random things on those "moving men" pads, he then could put stuff in corners and stickhandle

Where do you hide when all the hurricanes and tornados come?

We just put up our hurricane shutters and don't even have to worry about it, our house is pretty sturdy and has been through tons of hurricanes.