Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockey1234

The SEason part 2

Okay, I might be being dumb right now, but if you are talking about "season 2".. are you talking about the play offs? They start Wednesday. Once again, if this is totally irrelevant to the original post.. I am sorry, I am dumb hahah.

Well obviously they'd wait to show it until after they were done with the playoffs, right? That'd be the smart thing to do, but then again, they did say to tune in in May so...

They've shown at least a couple episodes of The Season: Aves on TSN. Have they not shown any on ESPN? There was one episode about Aebeischer taking the #1 goalie spot and one where the team picks on Karia.

But that was also first round. If the Avs win the cup, they'd have to release the show over a month later than they said. I would have sworn they said like May 6th or 9th. It makes more sense to wait until they are out, though.

My guess is that it is over when their season ends. Remember they covered DET's playoff loss last year.

I never got to see the 2nd detroit one... They were supposed to release them on dvd but I don't think that ever happend. :angry:

My own personal bias aside, I thought the Detroit one (at least the first half) was much more entertaining than the avs one... hearing Worrell drop censored F-bombs at a rate a B-52 would be ashamed of for half the show, wasn't exactly my idea of entertainment...

If I remember well when they showed it on TSN of Sportsnet, it showed at the end of the shot of Peter Worrell that the next part was going to be showed in may and I an 100% positive about that.

Guest 2048
My guess is that it is over when their season ends.  Remember they covered DET's playoff loss last year.

I never got to see the 2nd detroit one... They were supposed to release them on dvd but I don't think that ever happend. :angry:

My own personal bias aside, I thought the Detroit one (at least the first half) was much more entertaining than the avs one... hearing Worrell drop censored F-bombs at a rate a B-52 would be ashamed of for half the show, wasn't exactly my idea of entertainment...

I just thought the Det one was funnier. I hate both teams, but the Avs just seemed boring. Should change if they include Barnaby though.

My guess is that it is over when their season ends.  Remember they covered DET's playoff loss last year.

Detroit's was funnier. I loved the "Dandenault Bandwagon".

Detroit's was funnier. I loved the "Dandenault Bandwagon".

The Holmstrom english segment was killer too. As well as Shannahan on McCarty "Dude, THAT'S rock... you ROCK"... and running around with Cujo's goalie jock on was tremendous, with Yzerman asking him "how's your horn?" on the way out...

come to think of it, the detroit one was ALOT funnier.

I loved Homer opening up Chelly's Chilli- "I'm hear, I got my shirt, so um... yeah." I'm just disappointed that they didn't interview Larionov at all. I just remembered the funniest part of both of those shows, they were interviewing Boyd Devereaux near the trade deadline and he said "Just like every other year, my goal is just to make it back on the team plane." How sad is that?