Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Warrior Dynasty AX1LT - Buzz

Here I go again!

Thanks again to Warrior, JR and MSH for the review opportunity.

I play regularly 3-4 plus times per week at all skill ranges, from rec pick up, to full contact adult, and am fairly aggressive it stick checking and shooting.

Dynasty AX1LT

85 Flex

W12 Pavelski

Aesthetically this stick is one of Warriors finer offerings. Clean lines, with a black and dull silver paint job. Large Warrior font and heel logo compliment the design nicely. The stick presently very clean and not overly busy. Also a subtle yellow W logo towards the handle.

The sticks weight is nice. Light, but not overly so, and well balanced. Shaft has a Dolomite shape to it. The grip is interesting, everything grey is a velvet matte grip, and the black areas consist of a friction grip type of surface. Picture a far less abrasive PolarFibre type material, and thats what I'm trying to describe.

The stick is a Lo-Fused construction, which to me means one thing; W12 tapered blades may be possible! :laugh: I've stated in previous reviews that the Dolomite and similar sticks are my go-to as they just seem to work for me. I expect this stick will perform very nicely.

So far this stick has impressed, I will get 10-12 sessions in with it and update!

0FCC7755-D26D-47A6-A7CF-6584760A2566_zps

C0B10F19-AAE0-4C56-A293-34363653038D_zps