Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jdem93

Bauer X:60 gloves pro stock

Hey everyone, do any of you know where it may be possible to still find these gloves? A while ago they flooded ebay now they seem to be drying up. Im trying to find the white and maroon all star version in 14 or 13. If anyone has any possile leads help me out. Thanks

They still pop up on eBay quite often you should save a search for bauer gloves and everytime a new one is posted you'll get a notification

I was just about to comment on how the small Bauer logo on the inside wrist was stitched and how they were the last top-of-the-line retail glove to feature that, but then I went back and checked and it turns out every retail pair after the Vapor XXXX had the logo screened on and every single pro stock glove ever has had it stitched on. It would seem that simple thread has been declared too good for us unskilled riffraff since 2010.

It's honestly not that big a deal, but I'm a quality hound and I notice little stuff like that.

After reading your post, I was checking the detail and realized that Krejci turned into Bourque by the last picture.