Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtleafs33

Fit / Sizing of Stevens Pro vs Shell Referee Pants

New member here, and I couldn't find much information about the sizing of Stevens referee pants. I don't know of a shop in a three-state region which carries decent player gear, much less referee gear, so I'm stuck ordering online.

Anyway, I'm a 30" waist, 5'8", and ordered the Stevens pro pant with built-in padding in size M. They are way too big (falling off me at the waist, as well as the thigh padding is too far down the legs, protecting my knees instead of thighs.) I'm going to return them for the Stevens shell pants and a girdle underneath, as I don't like the padding arrangement anyway. Are the shell pants sized just as large as the padded pants?

Too bad they don't make the Combat 300 pants anymore, those were the best...

Have you tried suspenders? I wear the Stevens' pad-less pants in size L and I'm looking into ones that have padding. I've heard good things about PG's version of padded pants.

Can you comment on whether the pad-less pants have a kidney belt or not?

Also, if anyone sees this post and has the Stevens padded pants in some size other than M, could you please take the measurements in the picture and let me know? I'm interested to know if I order the padded pant in a smaller size if I can expect the pads to move further up the leg.

21llnyr.jpg