Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leftwinger37

Warrior, Eagle, Tackla Protective and more

(Hey guys, first "Sell" thread post. I've been a member here since 2011 and have been selling on Ebay, IW Classifieds, and Sports2K under my screen name "leftwinger37" for years. I have a 100% feedback rating in all of the communities mentioned above and references are available upon request.)

All prices include shipping. I ship to Canada, but all purchases must be in USD.

Jofa 270 "Bubble" Cage, Size Sr. Large; Item is in used but average condition. As you see in the pictures, there are some dents and dings in the cage along with a crack in the plastic on the chin cup. The crack is superficial and does not affect the padding on the chin cup.

$20.00 US/$30.00 CDN SOLD

CCM U+ Pro Shoulder Pads, size medium, used three times and are in very good condition. This pad is the top model in CCM's popular U+ Fit line. These are getting harder to find, especially in this size.

$75.00 US/$85.00 CDN SOLD

Shock Doctor 824 Performance Wrist Support, Right Hand-Medium, Brand new in the box, never used; condition 10 out of 10. Shock Doctor’s highest level of support for wrist injuries. Support can be customized with 3 straps and removable plastic support bars. Too small for me; fits wrist circumference of 6” to 6.75” (that’s 15.24-17.14 cm for my Canadian friends).

$16.50 US/$20 CDN SOLD

CCM FM580 Cage, white/Sr. large, used but good condition. It was not used by me, but previous owner states that it was used for one half-season. Bars show a minimal wear from normal use and side straps have been shortened. Includes hinge clips.

$20.00 US/$30.00 CDN SOLD

Warrior Projekt Elbow Pads, retail model, large, brand new in the bag. Never used; condition 10 out of 10.

$50.00 US/$60.00 CDN SOLD FOR $45.00

Warrior Dynasty AX1 Elbow Pads, retail model, large. Used but in excellent condition; I would rate their condition 9 out of 10.

$55 US/$65 CDN SOLD

RBK/Jofa 6K Elbow Pads - Size Large; Item is in used but very good condition. These are a retail model that are just as rare as the popular 7K/ 7K Pro elbow pads, and offer the same general design but with a larger range of motion and less bulk than those models. These are great for recreational players or anyone that is looking for a streamlined elbow pad that still offers a high level of protection. Although these are a Large, the fit is a little smaller than the top of the line RBK and Jofa Larges; the tag recommends this size for players with a height of at least 6'0". I think most would find the fit of these pads consistent with a Medium in the higher models.

$65 US/$75 CDN SOLD

Eagle PPF X844 Shoulder Pads, size medium, used but in very good condition. These combine the design of old school, "tie-up" shoulder pads (think Sherwood 5030) with beefed-up, NHL spec shoulder caps and added spine protection.

$75.00 US/$89.00 CDN SOLD

Eagle PPF x905 Shoulder Pads, retail model, size large. These were used by me for one season and I really enjoyed them. However, I lost some weight and now these are not as tight in the chest as I would like; condition is 9 out of 10. If by chance you have these in a medium, I will trade you for them.

$70 US/$80 CDN SOLD

Sherwood PMP 9950 Shoulder Pads - Size Large; Item is unused and in like new condition. This model is an upgraded version of the classic PMP 5030 shoulder pads. The upgrades include elastic and floating sternum and spine guards in place of tie-ups and a moisture-wicking liner for odor and moisture management.

$35 US/$45 CDN SOLD

Tackla 800 Sr. Pants, Size 50 (32"-34" waist). Used twice, six-pack protector was carefully removed and I will include it. Light-weight and not overly protective, great for beer league. Single belt and lace closure along with leg zippers allows you to dial in a custom fit. Due to the modification, I would rate their condition an 8.5 out of 10.

$45 US/$55 CDN SOLD

Tour "Rage" Inline Hockey Pants - Sr. Size Medium; Unused and in like-new condition. This model is very basic with a black/white colorway, elastic and drawstring closure, and mesh vents on the lower legs.

$15 US/$20 CDN SOLD

Buyer pays via PayPal (USD) as a gift or pays the extra 4%. All of my items are in new to very good condition and I think most can admit that they are priced fairly. Accordingly, I’m not into haggling unless you want to buy multiple items. Also, I’m not interested in trades at the moment unless you have the Eagle shoulder pads listed above in a medium.

Thanks for looking; let me know if you have any questions!

- Chris