Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cosmic

How to fix goalie stick?

Can this be fixed? I broke this poor guy's stick when I was playing emergency goalie in pickup. I hated just about every minute of it, was a horrible goalie, and paid for it in phsyio today as my quads have never been so tight. Additionally, this poor guy is now stick-less, so I want to fix this:

9ECB3770-9313-4A01-96C4-CCD4B1AD862F_zps

That looks like a really really old CCM. I'd say just put it out of its misery.

Foam cores aren't necessarily cheap to replace either. But if I were him and lent that old of a stick to someone and it broke that way (ie it doesn't look like you smashed it) I'd be fine that it happened, sometimes goalie sticks break.

I would feel same if one of my garbage/ "lent to a new guy" sticks got broken (I have a bunch of player sticks, and like 5 used backups that are just collecting dust that I lend to "the new guy" when we get a new guy who just landed and who has not had his gear arrive yet). Problem is, we are overseas in a country where gear is expensive, and this guy does not have a backup stick. When this stick broke (the guy who lent it was not there), and I showed it to the guys, they were like, "That stick is a piece, can't possibly be his main stick," and so we all assumed that this was the guy's backup stick. Tragically, not the case, so trying to get this guy back on the ice ASAP with a proper stick.