Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

Faster stickhandling tips

Kovy,

Could you please re-post your videos one more time. The site you're using for hosting has a 7 day 25 download limit, so I haven't been able to check them out and would like to

:D

Seriously, I'm more than busy right now, but I will try tommorow. 50% it will be there/50% it won't be there.

I do not know if they slide "like on ice" on the driveway. I did see them used on the ice once at a proambitions hockey camp around 4 years ago, and on ice they moved just fine.

I ve used them on ice and they really work. Does anyone know what stores are selling them throughout the Vancouver area? Thanks

Uh, click on the link. Alberta or BC or order online. If you know someone with a machine shop, it is just a slab taken off of a steel bar.

One tip my Dad always taught me for quick hands is to focus on using/moving your top hand more for speed and moving your lower hand more for control and change of direction.

If you use your lower hand as the fulcrum and your top hand as the lever, you can't help but increase the speed at the blade. Its basic physics, I guess.

One tip my Dad always taught me for quick hands is to focus on using/moving your top hand more for speed and moving your lower hand more for control and change of direction.

If you use your lower hand as the fulcrum and your top hand as the lever, you can't help but increase the speed at the blade. Its basic physics, I guess.