Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D3nZ

Pick-up hockey bag

I've been wanting to buy a small hockey bag to fit my skates, gloves and helmet for a while but hockey companies seem to forget about such things. Just wondering if some of you guy's had some and some feedback on them would be appreciated. If you also have some with not only hand straps but shoulder straps that would be nice to see pics of links on where I could buy them.

Thats what I use my hockey backpack for. I can't even fit all of the Roller gear into it. It's an Easton Air bag. I like it, works out well for coaching.

Guest phillyfan

For just skats, helmet, shin pads and gloves, I usually use my referee bag or a small travel blag. There are some Junior hockey bags small enough to be a senior referees' bag, check around for those as well.

Itech and Proguard make coach/ref bags, much smaller than player bags... they'll hold your equipment just fine.