Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eman24dx

Hockey song- Leafs/Sens

Lol. See here in the midwest we would never have anything like this. Its all Bears this and Cubs that. I can't wait untill I move out to the East. Hockey gets more respect there.

Thats what I mean about how hardcore leafs fans are. What other team has a song like this for them? the playoffs have not started yet and there going nuts.

Have you heard "Leafs Suck"? Its to the tune of "Hey Ya", its decent, but its funny at the end, it plays a clip of Tie Domi calling up the radio station saying "If I hear you play this song again, I'll come down and kick your fuc...."

Theres another one from the Team 1200. Its a Blink 182 spoof. It's terrible singing though, and it was made in the year that Ottawa was swept by the Buds. So it kinda bit them back in the ass.

They also did a version for the Habs to Hey Ya. The chorus goes Playyyyoffs, Playyyyoffsss. Sounds good.