Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
SlaterC42

Mission Pro Compression Girdle

Mission Pro Compression Roller Hockey Girdle

Height - 5'7"

Weight - 175 lbs

Pant size - Medium

Level of play: Beer league indoor hockey, 2x a week.

Fit: These are tight fitting compression pants, that really move well with you as you skate. When I first tried them on, they felt like they hugged around my body much more than the Mission Thorax I was replacing. I ordered a medium based on my weight and was worried they may be a bit long, but they fit really well and I haven't noticed any issues. The spine guard in the back feels a bit high and my jersey does get hung up on it from time to time, but its not the biggest issue.
9/10

Protection: They are really built well with lots of protection in the right areas. Coming from a pair of Mission Thorax pants, the layer of protection has been really beefed up. I really like the thigh guards, and although the padded belt takes a little getting used to, it is a nice feature. I mentioned my jersey getting hung up on the spine guard, but it is a nice protective feature to have.
9/10

Weight: Very light weight. Given the amount of protection they offer, they really did a great job of keeping the weight down.
10/10 

Durability: They have held up well so far. I play defense and block a lot of shots and these have held up every time. So far no rips or anything.
9/10

Conclusion: Very nice upgrade from the Mission Thorax. The protection is excellent, the weight and fit are great, and I don't feel like I'm wearing overly bulky pants. The 37.5 is really nice, especially playing indoor roller hockey. I wouldn't say that they keep me noticeably cooler, but I'm definitely not overly hot while wearing them. Overall an excellent girdle for the player looking for a really solid amount of protection.

Overall Rating: 9.25/10 (37/40)