Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

43%burnt

deadmarsh

Great guy and a very good player. He was one of my favorites as an Av. Should have been a consistant 40 goal scorer.

It's a damn shame because he was gritty as hell and one of my fave Nords. I'll pour some of the 40 out for him later today.

i think one of my favorite moments from him was just after he got traded to the kings in the blake deal. the kings played the avs in the playoffs, and he scored that overtime winner. that was just freaking great. this concussion isn't from that jovanovski fight is it?

i think one of my favorite moments from him was just after he got traded to the kings in the blake deal. the kings played the avs in the playoffs, and he scored that overtime winner. that was just freaking great. this concussion isn't from that jovanovski fight is it?

Dont you mean against the Wings?

he scored the game six series clincer in 2000 against the wings. i was there, 2nd best game i ever went to. 1st was game 4 when the kings were down 3-0 with less then 6 min left in the 3rd and scored 3 goals in like 4 min then scored in OT, it was unbelieveable!