Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest phillyfan

Screename origins....

I came up with mine while playing junior hockey. My team was visiting Montreal, and this kid on the other team kept calling me "deke" and "dekehead." I mean, he started saying this before the game even started. I couldn't figure out why he kept telling me to deke, so I just ignored him. Finally, my center asked why I was putting up with him calling me a "dick" and "dickhead." It was at that point that I realized that he was impressed with skills...

Okay, not really. I came up with the name when registering to play NHL2002 online. But that story sucks.

I was picturing more of a russian accent :D

Mine is just a nickname i got somewhere

My name is tyler and i wear 12 usually because my cousin played for the philly phantoms and thats what he wore. But this year i was first year bantam so i had to take 9.

Guest phillyfan

Tyler, who is your cousin? Who does he play for now?

Some interesting ways of coming up with the various screenames, some have given me ideas for the future.

Tyler, who is your cousin? Who does he play for now?

Some interesting ways of coming up with the various screenames, some have given me ideas for the future.

He doesn't play any more he got hurt in an anaheim mighty ducks try out. He was Jeff Lank he played the year they won. He tore his groin. He runs a hockey camp in detroit now. A couple of the wings kids go to it.

Guest phillyfan

Ah, I remember him, nice guy. Believe I may still have a few 'graphs from when they won that year. Shame to see a career be shot as his was.

Ah, I remember him, nice guy. Believe I may still have a few 'graphs from when they won that year. Shame to see a career be shot as his was.

ya but he got a big insurance settlement so ehs doing ok. it would suck to have a promising career end like that but hes running a camp now. And the really shitty thing is his wife left him when he got hurtbeacuse he wasn't gonna make the big leagues. He was pretty depressed for while but he's doing ok now.

Guest phillyfan

Looking for gold in ice? Lot harder than some people believe.