Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest phillyfan

Screename origins....

College mascot, even though I didn't play for their rollerhockey team! But that's where I started skating and playing hockey. At least I was on the bowling team!

Well... It's a parody of Mazinger (old giant-robot anime), GekigangarIII was the name of the show that a few characters watched within another anime (Nadesico). Kind of an anime within an anime. I've been a fan of cheesy Japanese giant-robot shows since I was like 5... Now aren't you glad you asked? ;)

http://www.sugoiweb.com/anime/nadesico/gekigangar1.jpg

Hey, did you ever watch Starvengers? hahah

At least I was on the bowling team!

i bet that got the chicks :P

Man, you wouldn't believe all the drama between the womens and mens teams, not only within the same college, but between other college teams also! Luckily I never got involved in that stuff.

But in terms of chicks outside of the bowling world, well......

Well my last name is Kirschbaum. That's cherry tree for you non German speakers. Everyone called me Kirschbaum. Then K-Baum. Then Kirschdaddy. Then K-Daddy. Then K-Daddy-I-Rsch-Baum. Now everyone calls me Kirsch. hence the name. I think K-Dizzle was thrown in there somewhere...

Just wondering, are you related to anyone involved with Kirschbaum tennis strings?

I'm pretty sure that I am not but I did know that there is a company that makes tennis strings. It is possible though. Also there was a company that made bayonets around the WW1 period with my name.

I came up with mine while playing junior hockey. My team was visiting Montreal, and this kid on the other team kept calling me "deke" and "dekehead." I mean, he started saying this before the game even started. I couldn't figure out why he kept telling me to deke, so I just ignored him. Finally, my center asked why I was putting up with him calling me a "dick" and "dickhead." It was at that point that I realized that he was impressed with skills...

Okay, not really. I came up with the name when registering to play NHL2002 online. But that story sucks.

Will Ferrell on SNL, doing harry caray, one of the funniest things ive seen.

Not as funny as Harry falling down the steps at spring training a few years ago forcing them to delay "Harry Carey Day."

Will Ferrell on SNL, doing harry caray, one of the funniest things ive seen.

Not as funny as Harry falling down the steps at spring training a few years ago forcing them to delay "Harry Carey Day."

haha

I was looking for a name and I often see the letters QandA which means Question and Answer so I just put that!