Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cosmic

Bauer NG Elite Padded Goalie Base Layer Pant

Does anyone know what happened to the Bauer NG Elite Padded Goalie Base Layer Pant (black with the blue accents) or just the Knee Guards themselves? I cannot find a single retailer that carries this (I am a size Large or XL). Most retailers have the previous model (the one with the yellow accents instead of the blue, and a different Flex-ORB pattern). Is Bauer about to launch an updated version anyway?

I play skater but want a bit of extra padding for the knees (where there is not enough padding) and inner thigh (where there is typically no padding).

The new version of those is due out this month I believe.  The black with blue padding is the new version.  The reason you can't find them is they aren't available yet.

Does anyone know the status of the USA release of these:

https://www.monkeysports.eu/bauer-ng-elite-padded-goalie-sr-pants

My dilemma is this: If I order today, and ship to Asia where I live most of the year, then I will have these pants by the time that I arrive in early August (shipping is slooooow). This is a fine enough option, but I have had to wait up to 2-3 months for items to arrive there, so I would prefer not to go this route (but I will if necessary).

I would prefer to order here in the USA, so if these are going to get posted up on IceWarehouse, for instance , and I do the free overnight shipping, then as long as these come in by like July 30 (since I am in California, and IW offers free overnight shipping here to Cally), then I will be good to with a US order and easy, fast, cheap shipping. I am not partial to IW- if HM or TH or whoever gets these in first say, by Jul 20 or so, then of course I would place the order and wait the 5-7 days for the gear to arrive to me in Cally.

I just saw this on IW's website:

http://www.icewarehouse.com/Bauer_Elite_Padded_L_S_Goalie_Performance_Shirts_Sr/descpage-BPLSGPS.html

So I am thinking, "It must be launch time for this line" (NG Elite Padded Goalie Base Layer), but I have been guilty of wishful thinking in the past, and I think that this shirt has been up since my original posting of this thread.