Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jamarquan

Rattling sound inside RBZ 260

When I move it, there's a vibrating sound coming from the hosel and blade. Any ideas what is could be / are there any fixes?

You can try and take your butt end off and try to shake the loose piece out. Although that is if there is a loose piece. How long have you had the stick? Did this happen after you skated with it?

3 hours ago, kdwyer56 said:

You can try and take your butt end off and try to shake the loose piece out. Although that is if there is a loose piece. How long have you had the stick? Did this happen after you skated with it?

I've had the stick about 5 months - just noticed it Tuesday, so it may have been happening before.

4 hours ago, Jamarquan said:

I've had the stick about 5 months - just noticed it Tuesday, so it may have been happening before.

Alright, well you might have hit the stick a certain way to knock loose a piece and if you cannot shake it out then it could be the epoxy.

3 hours ago, vinprun71 said:

Same thing happened to my Superfast. Not much you can do about it. I've take the plug out and tried to shake the piece out, but that didn't work.

I just tried it and it didn't fall out.