Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kgbeast

Vegas Golden Knights 17-18 season

No one is crying , and no one cared about the Jazz or Lakers because it's basketball. My point is if you are going to say that the team is for the city and you are doing everything for the fans maybe you should at least listen to them instead. If the naming goes sideways then there is only one person to blame and it is the last thing the team or NHL need. I doubt they will have to change the name but I'm sure it will cost the team. And if they were forced to rename that would be a big embarrassment and huge financial cost.

Why wouldn't anybody in basketball care? It's a much more popular sport than hockey is, at the time i'm sure there were remarks that were made.

At the end of the day as much as it is for the fans, the guy with the checkbook has the loudest voice in the room. He wanted it to be called the Golden Knights, and made sure that happened.

I do not think they are. They are playing with lots of effort. They fight hard and are very relentless... You see that kind of effort in the playoffs. I think they are winning everything because of that. Last season, I saw the same from CBJ and Oilers. They have put everything out to do good, there were no personal egoes no I have to look good for next contract or FA... I think VGK play as a team, bit once other teams that play as individuals will start playing as teams, but with more skill and experience level, VGK will start struggling against them. Now Lightning is Def a contender and I probably would put some money on that.

A friend was in Vegas tonight with clients. He said it was an awesome experience every hockey fan should do. I got him to pick me up a Perron t-shirt.

6 hours ago, RadioGaGa said:

A friend was in Vegas tonight with clients. He said it was an awesome experience every hockey fan should do. I got him to pick me up a Perron t-shirt.

I really need to get out there for a game. It’s only a couple hours away.