Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bondoao1

Restitching glove

I picked up these Nexus 800 gloves at Ice Warehouse in the "discount" box they have for $30. The only thing wrong with them is that there is a bit of stitching on one of the roll pads that is missing causing the end of the padding to be exposed. Is it possible to restitch by hand? I can stitch pants and stuff without issue, but I'm not sure about the material the gloves are made of. 

Thanks.

FGTtziW.jpg

I have a pair DU gloves with a similar rip on a side of the shell. The EQM applied what looks like crazy glue or clear nail polish or epoxy over the spot. 

If you can’t get a needle in there to sew, you could maybe just seal it. Ask around at a craft store for suggestion?

Thanks for the replies guys. I got out the needle and thread this morning and stitched it up. It was a pain in the backside but I did it, now I will just see if it will hold. 
I also put a small amount of "shoe goo" over the threads in hopes that it will help them hold up. 

Thanks again.