Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

knp1288

Best hockey shop around Hollywood CA

Hi all,

I will be visiting America from Australia in May and am looking to get some near gear. I will be spending the most time in Hollywood CA and wondering the best shop to visit?

Thanks

Above is correct (except that it's MonkeySports instead of HockeyGiant). Pure Hockey in Anaheim (517 E Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA 92805) though might be the biggest hockey store around here. The other store a healthy drive away from Hollywood, but not as far as these two is

Hockey Superstore
6465 De Soto Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91367

It is also a big store.

1 hour ago, Kgbeast said:

Above is correct (except that it's MonkeySports instead of HockeyGiant). Pure Hockey in Anaheim (517 E Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA 92805) though might be the biggest hockey store around here. The other store a healthy drive away from Hollywood, but not as far as these two is

Hockey Superstore
6465 De Soto Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91367

It is also a big store.

Right that’s what I meant. Pure (formerly Giant) in Anaheim and Monkey in Irvine.

8 hours ago, SirJW said:

Hockey Monkey is also now in Northridge, which is closest to Hollywood.

https://www.hockeymonkey.com/northridge/

Near LAX is Toyota Sports Center where the Kings practice it has a small pro shop.  Jakes is near the rink too, another smaller shop but great service. 

PM if you want details. 

Sandy at Ultimate Skates @ Toyota Center is great.  Jakes is closed now... He runs the shop in Vegas for the Knights.