Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cantor22

quick question

hey guys, i just got a new pro-stock synergy grip but after palying wiht it for a bit, its accumulated alot of pcuk marks, not chips jsut black residue on it, is there anyway to remove this stuff without damaging the stick or grip? thanks.

I think you should be able to get rid of the residue with either:

hot water, towel, and some elbow grease

Goo Gone

Rubbing Alcohol

Either if these should do the trick.

how does rubbign alchohol work, do i just put some on a rag and wipe it down using elbow greae? will it remove any of the colour or grop thanks again.

It depends on what kind of grip is used on the Synergy Grip, I have seen some that are extremely tacky while others have a mild grip. It shouldnt affect the grip, but dont quote me on it.

It depends on what kind of grip is used on the Synergy Grip, I have seen some that are extremely tacky while others have a mild grip. It shouldnt affect the grip, but dont quote me on it.

I used rubbing alcohol on my Z-Bubble grip as per a post I made on here because the grip lost all it's tackiness after being out in the cold. Using the rubbing alcohol helped bring some of that tackiness back, and there was no ill effect to the stick.

hey guys, i just got a new pro-stock synergy grip but after palying wiht it for a bit, its accumulated alot of pcuk marks, not chips jsut black residue on it, is there anyway to remove this stuff without damaging the stick or grip? thanks.

Why the heck would you want to remove your battle scars? Be proud of them.