Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
VegasHockey

Bauer ADV vs BGP2P (Pro Stock ADV) weight?

On another note, is it possible to find the extension plugs with foam filling?

Adding 50g of mass at the end of my HyperLite makes it play much better for me. I did it with a wood plug that worked out perfectly, but it’s opened up my curiosity about what’s out there.

Edit: I have a retail 4” Vapor end plug that with a void all the way through. It weighs 22g.

Edited by flip12

8 hours ago, flip12 said:

On another note, is it possible to find the extension plugs with foam filling?

Adding 50g of mass at the end of my HyperLite makes it play much better for me. I did it with a wood plug that worked out perfectly, but it’s opened up my curiosity about what’s out there.

Edit: I have a retail 4” Vapor end plug that with a void all the way through. It weighs 22g.

Use one of these. They weigh a ton.

https://www.hockeymonkey.com/blue-sports-accessories-adjustable-composite-end-plug.html

• Like 1

4 hours ago, VegasHockey said:

That's an interesting idea. Forgot about those.

I'd still be interested in what these weightier plugs from Bauer and potentially other stick manufacturers are like, just for comprehensiveness.

On 7/6/2023 at 1:04 AM, Yardelm said:

So the modern ccm’s are as good or better than the BGP2B? I know people get divided by brand but I like using everything and ccm does make some very good sticks at the moment. Can't decide if I try to find a BGP2B, or go for a retail Trigger 7 Pro or the new Jetspeed FT6 Pro (liked the FT5 and As4 and Asv Pro's)... Or just be sensible and use one of my existing sticks but where's the fun in that!

From what I found, CCM is on one level higher than anyone else in terms of shooting. I haven't used the Hyp2rlite yet, but Trigger 6 Pro shot better than the Ag5nt did, and 7 Pro was a slight improvement on the 6 Pro.

• Thanks 1