Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
beerleaguecaptain

Bauer Shield For Corona Virus

The UnderArmor mask is great, but can't drink with it.  My son uses it off-ice to workout.  I've used it to watch games.  Very comfortable. 

The only one I am seeing that would maybe work for drinking would be the ShockDoctor.  I'm curious how secure it would be with that design though.  Might need to adjust it a lot. 

My son tried the splashguard again Friday night and Saturday morning.  We switched to a bottle with a straw top to let him drink.  He still wasn't a fan.  Said it fogged and impaired his lower peripheral vision when fogged.  And didn't like he couldn't get a finger in the bubble to fix his flow.  The top row of holes it blocks gave him access to get in.  His hair falls in his face even after we wet it and slick it back.  I'm sure he could get used to it and deal with it if he had to, but not mandated for us, so not sure we will force him to use it.  It does provide a bit more protection, but not sure it is a huge upgrade from the bubble stock, which I would think is definitely better than a cage. 

Edited by krisdrum
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, krisdrum said:

The UnderArmor mask is great, but can't drink with it.  My son uses it off-ice to workout.  I've used it to watch games.  Very comfortable. 

The only one I am seeing that would maybe work for drinking would be the ShockDoctor.  I'm curious how secure it would be with that design though.  Might need to adjust it a lot. 

My son tried the splashguard again Friday night and Saturday morning.  We switched to a bottle with a straw top to let him drink.  He still wasn't a fan.  Said it fogged and impaired his lower peripheral vision when fogged.  And didn't like he couldn't get a finger in the bubble to fix his flow.  The top row of holes it blocks gave him access to get in.  His hair falls in his face even after we wet it and slick it back.  I'm sure he could get used to it and deal with it if he had to, but not mandated for us, so not sure we will force him to use it.  It does provide a bit more protection, but not sure it is a huge upgrade from the bubble stock, which I would think is definitely better than a cage. 

Glad to hear that on the UA mask, as that's the one I ordered.  Thanks!