Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Jbear

Yet Another Pants Size Question

Okay...so...if I'm a medium Warrior Covert (a bit loose), a large CCM HP45 (loose in the ab area...comfortable but snug in the hips...borderline short even unzipped for added length), a large Super Tacks girdle (good fit...a little long in the thigh...yes...even with adjustable height)...what size would I be in Bauer?

Notice how all over the place these things fit🤬🤯🤣

As an aside...I got to skate last Saturday...all day...helping with travel tryouts...man it felt good to get out there. Six hours in skates is a long time though🤕🤣 Very well managed...temps taken at the door...12 players in the building at any given time. No locker rooms except for coaches and we were masked up...two of us did the whole day. A couple of others did one session or another.  Props to rink management...they did it right.  Our camps are scheduled to start 6/8...I'm gonna need it more than the kids...my games are starting 6/13...all contingent on safety...fingers crossed 🏒🥅🇨🇦👍😎!

On 5/19/2020 at 2:17 PM, Jbear said:

33/34...depending.  I'm 5'9"/165.  My chest is 40-41".  That seems to make a difference as well.

Thanks for responding! 

I'd go medium Bauer, even though you fall in the higher end of their small... Depends how you like the fit though. Vapor, for sure no smaller than medium. 

I'm 5'10 165. 32 inch waist 31 pant. And I wear a small in qredge. Medium in ft1. Was a small in my old one95 too.  I fit a medium jetspeed girdle but had to cinch the belt quite a bit. I feel the small would've fit better for me in that. 

Best way really is to try it. 

Edited by Sniper9