Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

*Some* parents are idiots

I'm 16 years old and earlier this years i was playing in a hockey tournament cant remember where. During the game I was crosschecked in the head by one of the opposing players so i got his number and figure id get him back later. He recieve a pass at my blue line and had his head down so i took advantage and layed him out(cleanly i might add). Well I ended up giving him a concussion, and his dad was very unhappy about this so when im coming of the ice he pushed me from behind and started to call me on, i ended up punching him in the face and a fight broke out between me and him. I broke my nose and he was gushing blood from his mouth then a group of people pull us off eachother. I think it is VERY wrong that a parent would pick a fight with a 16 year do to the fact that his kid got hurt during a game. My parents made me feel pretty bad for fighting him though and told me i couldnt play hockey for a while.

But i must say that i faired quite well against him.