Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JAY4114

Skate width

7 hours ago, JAY4114 said:

Tried stretching this pair length and width wise. 

Stretching for length is near on impossible, it has to do with how the boot is constructed.

Stretching for width is easy when done slowly and over time. I have moved sides by over a 1cm. Whoever did it for you wasn't doing a very good job.

3 hours ago, hockeydad3 said:

The True TF7 rollerhockey skate is on the market. In regular size and wide. The regular TF7 iceskate has a little more volume, is some mm´s longer and has a little bit wider forefoot than the Supreme 180.

I have looked into those and am highly considering them. I want to go to pure hockey to get scanned again since they are 30 day returns guaranteed even if they’re used as long as you buy them before January 31st. If I can get someone knowledgeable to scan me and give me a good opinion on them, then I’ll buy them. I don’t wanna get them and go through the hassle of returning without knowing if they’ll even be any good. 

I went skating with a group of friends today and my vapors only hurt at the beginning of the session. I sat down for a few minutes and took them off. The next time I went I was perfectly fine besides a few pains from not skating in months. I mainly skated in straight lines with minimal turns but i wasn’t going too fast. After putting them back on after my break, I was doing more crossovers but still not going full speed. They didn’t bother me too bad but I could still feel lingering pain from the beginning. Sorry if that’s too confusing I have no clue how else to type it.