Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vuronov

Does CCM total custom plus allow for cosmetic changes to skates?

So my AS1 skates are starting to wear down and I was considering treating myself to some CCM total custom plus skates for my next pair.

I've looked through other posts in the forum and seen discussions on the many myriad options that CCM offers on their total customs, but one thing I didn't see mentioned, and obviously not as important as things like toe caps liners and facings etc, are what, if any, cosmetic options are available for CCM total custom plus skates.

With a lot of the graphics seemingly printed directly onto the boots, does anyone know yet if they can be customized a bit with say color changes? Like could you order the AS2 Pros with the all silver look that some folks have posted on instagram? or FT4 Pros with the big red stripe replaced with some other color like how they changed it to blue for Matthews's skates? Or once the 100K skates come out and are available for custom builds, will the old option of white details be available to get skates that Perron, Hagelin, or even old Kovalev would want?

Maybe it's too early to know, but I was wondering if anyone with the inside word knew if these type of cosmetic customizations will be available to us non Pros.

Edited by Vuronov

Hi Vuronov,

Yes, and no, right now you can order color options for both Total Custom and Total Custom plus, but ONLY in AS3 Pro, or 100k Pro (custom available July 9).

Color options will remain the same for both models: Blue, Red, and Chrome.

Edited by CCMHockey
  • Like 4

On 6/24/2021 at 7:38 AM, CCMHockey said:

Hi Vuronov,

Yes, and no, right now you can order color options for both Total Custom and Total Custom plus, but ONLY in AS3 Pro, or 100k Pro (custom available July 9).

Has the scanning process changed recently? There has been posts that the tower is no longer used so for total custom plus is the mold of the foot still printed and used to shape the skate around it?

also for 100k skates what are the options for changing stiffness? Can the bottom stiffness be increase separately from the top?

thanks!

On 6/24/2021 at 7:38 AM, CCMHockey said:

Hi Vuronov,

That's a bummer about no color options for the Jetspeeds. That red striping on the FT4 Pro is awful in my opinion. Will this change in the future?

• Like 1