Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Jbear

My Ongoing Skate Experience/Experiment

I started in AS1s.  I now skate in AS3 Pros (7.5D...11 running shoe), which fit like they're part of my body. They are much more comfortable than the AS1s up around the ankles.  Because of the amount of time that I am on ice either playing or coaching, and because I have two artificial hips, I alternate skates with a pair with more forward flexion. I used to use 2xPro 7.5D as my second pair. They were a bit too snug...especially at the ball of my foot...outer edges.  I sold them and tried using only one pair for a half a year. I realized  my recovery time was longer between games without alternating.  I tried 80Ks but they were just too roomy.   When the fit system came out and 2xPros went on clearance...I decided to try again.  7.5 Fit 2.  Compared to the AS3 Pros...roomier in the heel and midfoot.  Almost too roomy, but after about a month in them...I like the fit, and love the feel.  If there was a skate the fit like the AS3 Pro and flexed like the 2xPro...I'd be all about it. Maybe the Ribcore 100k will be that skate...80K fit was just not doing it,  but I did like the flex profile.

Yeah...I spend too much on skates. All the way through college I just used my gear until it broke down...now...I don't have to 🏒🥅🇨🇦🤗😎

The one piece Ribcore 100K in the new fit profile, with it being stiffer then the 80K, intrigues me.

PS: I think I have seen your videos online.  Unless a lot of people have two artificial hips...  Didn't you buy costume 80K's?

I'd like a Ribcore flex profile in a one-piece Tacks-fit boot.  That would complement my AS3 Pros perfectly! 

Never made a video so...not sure who you are watching???

54 minutes ago, Jbear said:

I'd like a Ribcore flex profile in a one-piece Tacks-fit boot.  That would complement my AS3 Pros perfectly! 

Never made a video so...not sure who you are watching???

The new Ribcores are one piece and share the same fit system as Jetspeeds (and the next gen Tacks). Basically the same concept as what Bauer launched last year