Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Jbear

Favorite Ribcore 70k, 80k, 100k pro?

Does the 100k have the toe cap issue that apparently bothers some skaters?  Or was that just the AS3 pro and FT4 Pro's?  What was the actual issue that some were noticing, as i've heard multiple complaints?

Edited by noupf

The AS3 Pro doesn't have the issue.  The 100k Pro does.  I can't say about the FT4 Pro but it has the same two rivet attachment point on each side of the cap, so...it's possible the issue exists.

5 minutes ago, Jbear said:

The AS3 Pro doesn't have the issue.  The 100k Pro does.  I can't say about the FT4 Pro but it has the same two rivet attachment point on each side of the cap, so...it's possible the issue exists.

Ah, so there is an issue with the cap and rivets where it attaches.  I also read that people were annoyed on the top of their forefoot by a lip from the removable tongues.  So there's various issues depending on the model and the foot that's in there i guess lol

Edited by noupf

It's a seam where the attachment point exists...not the actual rivets.  The upper part never bothered me, but that is shapable.  You can only move the side of the cap outward a small amount...not enough on my case.

3 minutes ago, Jbear said:

It's a seam where the attachment point exists...not the actual rivets.  The upper part never bothered me, but that is shapable.  You can only move the side of the cap outward a small amount...not enough on my case.

Understood. thanks.