Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canadian

Gloves

I was thinking of buying new gloves and was wondering what is the best option.

I think my current gloves are a little too loose right now and so I was wondering if I got tighter gloves, if it would make a difference in my stickhandling or shooting.

Also, when I am buying, should I buy gloves that fit perfectly or should I buy gloves that a little too tight to account for the breaking in???

Which gloves are good to buy?

XX? Eagle??

Good grip in the palm is the best thing to look for in a glove. The best glove is entirely a matter a preference.

If you think your current gloves are too loose, I wouldn't go for the Eagles at all due to the fact they fit VERY loosely. If you like something tighter, go for the Vapor XXX if you have the money. How the gloves fit is really up to you, the best thing to do is to try on as many pairs as you can and narrow it down to the ones you want. Price might also be a factor.

IMO, the tighter the glove fits, the better the feel is and the more control you have. Of course it's all PP though... go with the glove that's most comfortable on your hand.

IMO, the tighter the glove fits, the better the feel is and the more control you have. Of course it's all PP though... go with the glove that's most comfortable on your hand.

my words ;)

i bought a pair of the bauer supreme 5000s and love them. They are tight on my hand and i havent found anything that bothered me about the glove. They are a lil hot when it comes to playing in warmer facilities but its bearable. Also the cuff is like 5 pieces so it kinda fits ur wrist in the middle of all the pieces and protects you very well. Just thought id mention them since iv never noticed anyone talking about them before.

I have an pair of the Bauer 5000s that have lasted over 2 seasons. I have a pair of barely used HGTs that I still haven't broken in yet.