Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Keaner18

Cat Eye Player Cage?

3 hours ago, VegasHockey said:

Wild, no chin cup or anything eh?

It sits away from the chin a bit, but from what someone mentioned, sounds like it would regularly hit and cut your chin lol.  The new Wargate thing is the same idea, a cage that sits away from the chin with no chincup, just much uglier than the cateye.

7 hours ago, Sprungdownunder said:

You could always fit your own chin cup ,what worries me is if the toe of the stick can fit thru the cat's eye?

If you were concerned about total fluke outcomes that would be honestly difficult to pull off, you'd just wear a normal cage. Same for cat eye cages for goalie masks. 

On 4/17/2023 at 2:19 PM, IPv6Freely said:

If you were concerned about total fluke outcomes that would be honestly difficult to pull off, you'd just wear a normal cage. Same for cat eye cages for goalie masks. 

How's this for a alternative to a cat eye player cage! Vintage CCM half cage

IMG_20230418_184159.jpg

On 2/21/2023 at 2:15 AM, OzziesDad said:

There's a rink here in MA that has a pro shop that sells them. They don't put them out, you have to ask. 

They are 30.00. I just bought another a few weeks ago. Shoot me a message and I can go grab one at some point this week.

Helmet lineage over the past few years.

20221101_175951~2.jpg

OzziesDad, I PM'ed you