Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Dmitrakov

HOAPA wood/composite 380 gram stick

I'll let others review this one when it's available.

However, as someone who was a 2-piece stick holdout for waaaaaay too long, I can say that I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and "feel" of the few Hoapa 2-pieces I used as rinks started to open back up after the height of the pandemic and Base was nowhere to be found.

I've since moved on to PSHS. However, I do look at Hoapa as far better sticks in just about every facet than say ABHS, No Name, Twig, etc. As in my opinion those are absolute crap.

I feel as though even though the owner of HOAPA was the old Verbero owner, he might have something here in terms of puck feel. I would love to get back in the two piece game though as long as they're not blade heavy like most two piece combos. 

Huh. Interesting. At the presale price might be worth picking up a one piece for ice and a two piece for roller. Don’t get how it’s a wood carbon hybrid nor do I understand where the measurements point is for length 

Edited by Westside