Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ambro

Best Laces

I know Graf makes the best laces... period. But, I'm having a very difficult time finding any in black in my size (96"). So, I want to know what is the best waxed laces other than Graf that would be easy to find/get.

I love Sonic laces, they have a pressed tip so that they never fray. Also, they are a very heavy lace. They are by far the best laces I have ever used. I don't think they make waxed, I know I saw them in black on HockeyGiant but my LHS doesn't carry black.

Rightguard, like the deodorant? You mean ProGuard? They do have sonic tips, but their laces are way too thick.

Rightguard, like the deodorant? You mean ProGuard? They do have sonic tips, but their laces are way too thick.

haha sorry about that, I just got up like 5 min ago.

I know Graf makes the best laces... period. But, I'm having a very difficult time finding any in black in my size (96"). So, I want to know what is the best waxed laces other than Graf that would be easy to find/get.

For what its worth, hockeymonkey.com has graf laces in your size. It doesn't say graf on the page, but that is all they sell.

I was in there store yesterday and for waxed laces the only brand they had were graf. I bought a couple pair of them.

Well I asked ljack to pick me some Graf laces up a week or so ago, but he never got around to it. I might just get them from HockeyMonkey or have you pick them up for me from Hawk Hockey.