Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
walkerdb7

Vapor elbow flex

It's a traditional 3 pc design, same as Jetspeed/U+/RBZ, some Warrior models, and a bunch of others (as opposed to the 2 piece style which the elbow/forearm is all one piece).  The images above show the bicep guard (not the forearm padding) stuck inside the elbow cap on the bottom pic, it should slide on the outside of the elbow cap not the inside, so the top pic is how they should go.

• Like 1

Thanks! Sometimes they fold in and 1/2 the marketing photos online show them in the wrong position. Wanted to double check. About to try and shape / mold them a bit so they don't fold into the elbow cap anymore

• Like 1

2 hours ago, walkerdb7 said:

Thanks! Sometimes they fold in and 1/2 the marketing photos online show them in the wrong position. Wanted to double check. About to try and shape / mold them a bit so they don't fold into the elbow cap anymore

It's a pet peeve of mine 😂 I have one pair that folds in way too easily and it really bothers me.

The UltraSonics do the same thing. It's really annoying. I thought about warming the area up with like a heating pad and bending it outward.

5 hours ago, flip12 said:

What area is this? I’m not a Bauer elbows guy so I can’t picture what’s folding in.

This area here. It should be on the outside of the elbow cap as shown in the very first pic in the thread.

IMG_0611.thumb.jpeg.41801e2c146b74d99ef07e34c8d80e65.jpeg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, stick9 said:

This area here. It should be on the outside of the elbow cap as shown in the very first pic in the thread.

Seeing that makes my brain hurt. I would absolutely hate that.