Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Cove

Mission sizing questtion

To the best of my knowledge the current Mission roller skates are the only supreme / fit 2. I currently have AS3 pros in 8d, but also in the last 2 years had 3x pros in 7.5. I have a slight chance to get a pair of AS1 rollers in 8D which I know will work, but also the option to order WM02 and wondering if 7.5 or 8D would be the better play? I wont have a chance to try on the mission before ordering, its got to be a sight unseen purchase that I could return and do a bit of a back and forth with but ideally would prefer solid advice.

Since Bauer owns Mission and the Mission skates are built on the Supreme last, I believe that a 7.5 Bauer ice boot and a 7.5 Mission inline boot would be the same length. Of course, the different materials may make them feel different, but I think 7.5D would be your best bet in Mission if you used 7.5 Bauer ice boots.

With that said, I agree with you that the the AS1 inline boots in the same size as your AS3 ice skates is the safest option. They will also be stiffer than the WM02 Missions and are a one piece carbon composite boot. The only downside to the AS1 inline boots that I see are the outdoor wheels (if you plan on using them indoors).

Edited by althoma1