Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JAY4114

P14 curve

How is the rocker and openness of the curve compared to the p88 and p90tm? I don’t like rockers like p92 and p28 but I want to try to find something in between the other 2

28 minutes ago, JAY4114 said:

How is the rocker and openness of the curve compared to the p88 and p90tm? I don’t like rockers like p92 and p28 but I want to try to find something in between the other 2

Don't bother. The P14 is dead at retail. 

10 minutes ago, stick9 said:

Don't bother. The P14 is dead at retail. 

I’m not worried about that. I can get it in my specs atm and it’ll help me not buy a new stick every couple months lol

12 minutes ago, JAY4114 said:

I’m not worried about that. I can get it in my specs atm and it’ll help me not buy a new stick every couple months lol

More open than the 88 but less then the P90TM. The 14 flatter than a P90TM which is flatter than the 28 and 92. 

Depends on what your definition of P14 is…

•P14 in CCM = PM9: flatter rocker than most.

•P14 in Bauer is a very rockered blade. Closer to P28 style than P92. If you don’t like much rocker run in the opposite direction.

15 hours ago, flip12 said:

•P14 in Bauer is a very rockered blade. Closer to P28 style than P92. If you don’t like much rocker run in the opposite direction.

Good point. I assumed he meant the Toews branded P14.

Full disclosure. The P14 I have was modified to flatten out the rocker.

• Like 1

On 11/16/2023 at 6:11 AM, flip12 said:

I think my issue was p92 was too high of a lie and p28/p90tm pocket was too close to the toe and I’m used to stick handling on the middle or heel of the blade. Is the p14’s pocket as close to the toe as the p28?