Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
jeffg

Bauer powerfly x runner in a LS Edge holder

Has anyone had any problems with Bauer's Powerfly X runners in a LS Edge holder? I know Bauer says they are compatible.  I found this video on Hockey Tutorial  (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gIrUKGyncw) and wondered if there is any credibility to it since the Powerfly runner is tapered and the LS Edge holder is apparently not 

1)    What is he getting from BladeTech to push their runners?  I've seen those runners actually widening out the front holder slot in many LS Edge holders.

2).   As to your question on Fly X and Fly TI in LS Edge holders, I haven't seen any issues.  Where I am there are few Pulse TI or LS Pulse runners still available.

On 11/15/2023 at 7:46 PM, mojo122 said:

1)    What is he getting from BladeTech to push their runners?  I've seen those runners actually widening out the front holder slot in many LS Edge holders.

They also said BladeTech makes the best low kick stick on the market...

• Haha 1