Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Leif

True 9x Catalyst gloves sizing

I’ve seen some True 9x Catalyst gloves for a decent price, and my Bauers have holes in them. I have owned Bauer and Warrior gloves in 13”, would I be safe with a 13” in the Trues?

1 hour ago, Leif said:

I’ve seen some True 9x Catalyst gloves for a decent price, and my Bauers have holes in them. I have owned Bauer and Warrior gloves in 13”, would I be safe with a 13” in the Trues?

Yes. 

• Thanks 1

For what it’s worth, I generally wear 15” gloves, but felt 15” Trues were too long in the fingers when I tried them on, and a touch roomier that I wanted. They were 7X and 9X. I honestly don’t know if they have had different iterations of those yet. 

I assume glove fits change slightly person to person, depending on the size ratio of fingers to hands. 

1 hour ago, start_today said:

For what it’s worth, I generally wear 15” gloves, but felt 15” Trues were too long in the fingers when I tried them on, and a touch roomier that I wanted. They were 7X and 9X. I honestly don’t know if they have had different iterations of those yet. 

I assume glove fits change slightly person to person, depending on the size ratio of fingers to hands. 

Thanks. Here in the UK we have the right to return a mail order product within 14 days anyway. They do have 12” (junior) in stock, just in case. 

On 2/25/2024 at 3:38 PM, start_today said:

This is strange as they have arrived, and they are very snug and my fingers touch the ends. So the opposite to your experience! You must be right about size ratio of hands. I’ve always worn size 13” gloves (Bauer and Warrior, low and mid range) that are slightly loose. Never mind, it’s only a 15 mile drive this Saturday to do an exchange.