Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
ProfessorBarDownski

Top hand glove modification

Have an injury to my index finger on my top hand (left) been bothering me a lot, I buddy tape my index to the 4th finger but it’s impossible to wear  a glove unless it’s modified. I have a couple pairs i rotate through, thinking of doing the mod myself, I don’t want to ruin the gloves, does anyone have any ideas how to modify gloves to accommodate buddy taped middle fingers. 

I had a pair of APX2 pro stock gloves back in the day. Player who wore them clearly had a finger injury as the gussets of the middle and ring finger were cut and the fingers were sewn together.

So that would be my suggestion if you’re taping two fingers together. not exactly reversible tho 

25 minutes ago, Westside said:

I had a pair of APX2 pro stock gloves back in the day. Player who wore them clearly had a finger injury as the gussets of the middle and ring finger were cut and the fingers were sewn together.

So that would be my suggestion if you’re taping two fingers together. not exactly reversible tho 

I’m trying the stitching first at the moment before I cut, looks pretty sloppy gotta get a professional to do it. Ugh.