Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2005 Sande Catalogue Review

hey guys gotta let you know I just scooped up a pair of these new MAXPRO's from my local pro-shop and they are AWSOME! Im using the Bauer vapor XX stick and with the goatskin palms/double trigger finger I have the best grip possible. they dry extremely quick and are super light. Last is the protection, Ive had eagle & mission top end gloves and they dont come close to the protection these MAXPRO's have. I would def tell anyone looking for a top end glove with great protection to pick these up. actually I did and another guy on my team loves them too, he went from using eagle H34's and Eagle L30's to using just his MAXPRO's.

Plant?

Plant?

well just for the record I live in Delaware, so Im not a plant and sorry about my grammer problems I didnt know my old english teacher was a member, but anyway the MAXPRO's are a smoking glove and if you dont believe me try them on... as for me I already have them. oh and on the glove MAXPRO is in all caps thats why I do it that way B)

Would i be able to order "custom" pants? Like black with a purple and green stripe on the legs and a little logo? If so how much would it cost?