Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
jakematt

2005 Easton Sticks now available

BTM doesn't have anything left at their main store in the way of regular SL's, so it looks like I'll be sticking with my L-2.

And Great Skate sucks. They advertise the new Easton line like it's in stock. But when I called them they told me the sticks wouldn't be in until April. <_<

http://www.greatskate.com/acb/showdetl.cfm...15532&CATID=160

By looking at the Easton 2004 catalogue, you would think the Stealth, SL and ST were all the same handle shape and size.

This statement could not be further from the truth. I put a butt-end that was flush against the shaft walls of an '04 Synergy in my Stealth, and the wood sides stuck out so far on all four sides. It was a crying Hazard on the Ice.

Edited by Modo9

You'd think Easton would make the composite end plugs standard in all of their OPS's for 2005 but I don't think that's going to be the case.

If that doesn't happen, I really hope Easton starts selling them individually at a price that's reasonable.

but if the stick is already balanced, then a heavier wood butt end would throw it off. I can see them selling well, especially if they come in longer lengths, say upto 8".

Yes, the Stealth and SL sticks come with the composite end plug. The ST's and the ONE sticks do NOT. Only the stealth and SLs from what we have in the shop. Most of the ST's have black wood plugs.