Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
jakematt

2005 Easton Sticks now available

I hve bought stuff from them a ton and they are great. If you do you get grief talk to Randy, he will take care of it. You can call them on the 800 number to get taken care of.

how come there selling em i thought they weren't ou till april? oh how much for the sl inter??

They probably bought out the Vegas booth again.

i ended up calling too late and they were closed but i was wondering...

after looking at the easton catalogue it says that the modano curve is avalible on the SL... but i thought it was changing to the forsberg. im asking my dad to order me 2 of the SLs tomorrow while im at class so what should i have him ask for, a forsberg or a modano??

why don't you ask tell him to ask for a Modano and if they don't have those order a Forsberg?

Also if your ordering in Canada from a US store expect to pay ALOT for Shipping, handling, boarder fees and other hidden taxes. I am not even sure if Easton products are aloud to be sold cross country.

im in the US so no worries there.. and i think ive ordered a easton synergy from one of the Cali based compaines and i live on the the other coast

i did exactly what you said.. i wrote down a little note for the curve like this

1st choice : modano

2nd : forsberg

3rd : Iginla

4th : Sakic

Edited by Sniper407

I work there. If you guys have any questions let me know. Yes, BTM got the booth in vegas. You have no idea how long it's gonna take to put all this stuff out :o

thats 210 dollars canadian for an SL grip....and 190 for a SL :o

thats the currency exchange price. but if you were to get them in canada it'll be like 270, and 280.