Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fire0nIce228

Put all AIM conversations in one window?

Hey guys, I had DeadAIM which was a download for AIM that put all your IM's in one window and it had a little tab at the top that you would click to switch to that window of the person you were talking to. It worked great and was awesome. I updated AIM to whatever the newest version is and now DeadAIM wont work. Before when I would update AIM I would just go to Add/Remove programs and tell DeadAIM to fix errors or reinstall or whatever and it would go back to normal. This time it didnt work, so I downloaded an older version of AIM and DeadAIM still wont work.

DeadAIM is now charging like 5 bucks to download newer versions that work with newer versions of AIM. I dont want to pay 5 bucks for an add-on for AIM so does anyone know of a similar program that puts all the IM's in one window and lets you cycle through them? Or anyone know how I can get my DeadAIM to work again?

*sigh*

www.trillian.cc

Best program ever...you can combine AIM/Y!/MSN/ICQ/IRC all in one program.

They have the freeware Trillian on their site.

I use Trillian Pro 2.012...it's commercial software but there are some hacked versions out there...I'm sure if you looked up Russian Trillian on google you might find it... :)

Dead aim does it as well. Puts all of the aim convos you're having into one window.

Lol, did you read the post at all?

I'd say go for Trillian. It's quite the program.

Guest 2048

I'd say go for Trillian.  It's quite the program.

Huh, what was that? :D

Dead aim does it as well.  Puts all of the aim convos you're having into one window.

I'd say go for Trillian. It's quite the program.

DeadAIM is now charging like 5 bucks to download newer versions that work with newer versions of AIM. I dont want to pay 5 bucks for an add-on for AIM so does anyone know of a similar program that puts all the IM's in one window and lets you cycle through them? Or anyone know how I can get my DeadAIM to work again?

He's having problems with the program you are suggesting

Guest 2048

Oy, where's your sense of humor! I realized that after he posted so I deleted my initial post and made my post with the smiley as if I were innocent.

On a different computer note, is anyone's MSN Messenger not working this morning around 9 am PST?? It says the service is unavailable and then a bunch of numbers..?? :rolleyes:

On a different computer note, is anyone's MSN Messenger not working this morning around 9 am PST?? It says the service is unavailable and then a bunch of numbers..?? :blink:

Msn always does that. It says the server is to busy and we are not able to sign you in.