Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Cory Cross interview on FAN590

There are some pretty insulting questions. I couldn't even get through half of it. For the guy to say that they could afford to pay the top guy his 7-8M and still pay the guys like Cross $1m just shows he doesn't understand the salary cap or the way it ends up working out.

To interview a guy and tell him that nobody pays to see him play is pretty insulting. Please note, I do not dispute that particular point.

well it shows how much many of the players were kept in the dark through the whole negotiation process.

did cory cross graduate high school? just wondering cause he can barely put sentences together on that interview

hehe - he might really be a nice guy - i feel bad making fun of him (sorta)

did cory cross graduate high school? just wondering cause he can barely put sentences together on that interview

hehe - he might really be a nice guy - i feel bad making fun of him (sorta)

The questions weren't very straight forward, and he obviously hasn't been paying attention to the lockout very much.