Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hitz14

Nice goal

for a second there it looked like nhl and montreal

anyway that is a nice goal - ive seen better - but still i couldnt do that in a game - so i gotta give him credit

i gotta start getting good at doing these trick goals - hehe

the defense man gets faked out bad but the goalie doesnt, he keeps his position but the guy just makes a pin point shot

I say the opposite. The Goalie looks to be out of position because of it. The D should've closed up the gap, but there isn't alot you can do. He basically drove wide and shot. A better gap would've solved it, but the question really becomes what could he have done better? He kept him to the outside, stayed between his man and the net. Balej just created a bit more room with the move because the D couldn't reach the puck.

It was, I searched, but couldn't find it. You're right the D pokechecked and missed, but it didn't put him out of position really. He was more vulnerable to a speed burst, which Balej didn't do. Watch 1 on 1s at the pro level, they constantly poke check and keep a good body focus, this D didn't play it perfectly, but the move didn't "beat him".

RadioGaGa posted it a while back, Kosydar. The best part of that goal was the timing, the D was in great position, but right as he poke checks, bam he does the move and opens up space for himself. Too bad Montreal traded him for Kovy..:(

I like the fight clip, he just keeps getting hammered in the face.

LOL

I noticed that too. I don't know why they'd include him getting pounded in there.

I remember MSG showed that goal about 100x when they were going over the future of the rangers a few months back.