Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shorthanded67

Oakley hockey brand

Earlier I was on the Oakley.com website to check out some details on their visors and I couldn't find the hockey section anywhere.(my question has since been answered)

After putting "Oakley Hockey" into a search engine I found this:

http://investor.oakley.com/phoenix.zhtml?c...ular&id=649719&

This may have been posted months ago and I just missed the boat on it.

Either way, does anyone know if Oakley has anything new planned since their hockey division is now part of THC/Reebok? (Not that their visors need any improvement anyway....best ones I've used). I'm also wondering if they will sport the "O" or RBK or whatever?

The distribution agreement follows the agreement by the parties to settle and dismiss litigation filed by Oakley in federal court alleging that THC and its subsidiaries infringed Oakley's U.S. Patent Nos. 5,815,848, 6,010,217, and 6,038,705. The parties agreed to dismiss Oakley's claims and the Defendants' counterclaims in the lawsuit, which contended that Oakley's patents were invalid. The Hockey Company, and its subsidiaries, have agreed to cease making and selling its JOFA-branded hockey shield accused of infringement in the lawsuit, and to not contest the validity of the patents during the life of the distribution agreement.