Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freeflow94

Under Armour, Nike Dri-Fit or Just a T-Shirt?

I'm surprised no one has mentioned puckskin yet. I've been using my longsleeve for years and have been pleased with it.

It is a mesh style dry-fit material that is going to be used. It is anti-bacterial/anti-microbial.

First samples that were made we done in tight fit. Next batch is being done loose, having just approved a few details with them.

Short Sleeve

Long Sleeve

JR do you mean that the new ones will be same asthetics but modern material like UA, playdry, or drifit? Or a remake of the original?

I'd be down for the loose long sleeves. Classic look and feel but with modern technology!

I like the performance shirts cause they dont get "heavy" when you start sweating like a pig, just more comfortable. Go to discount stores like TJ Max, they often have brands like Champion, Addidas, sometimes Nike or RBK and some off brands. For the price, who cares who makes them, a good deal i think

The old light blue trifilar(spelling?) polo tops are still the best I've found. I have 5 of the tops that I have been using 1995. They're still just as great as the day I got em. I've tried the "latest and greatest" that rbk has in pro issue gear and its just not comparable. I wish I could pick up a couple more new so I'm not constantly doing laundry to play. Anyone seen them available recently?

These are the tops you are referring to. I bought a half dozen or so from these guys for the same reason, sick of doing laundry all the time. I just checked the tags on mine and the name is Trifilar. So soft, Love em.

The Polo Top

The old light blue trifilar(spelling?) polo tops are still the best I've found. I have 5 of the tops that I have been using 1995. They're still just as great as the day I got em. I've tried the "latest and greatest" that rbk has in pro issue gear and its just not comparable. I wish I could pick up a couple more new so I'm not constantly doing laundry to play. Anyone seen them available recently?

These are the tops you are referring to. I bought a half dozen or so from these guys for the same reason, sick of doing laundry all the time. I just checked the tags on mine and the name is Trifilar. So soft, Love em.

The Polo Top

That's them!!! Thanks