Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beaver5

pro glow for inline?

I have the eagle x70 usa edition gloves with pro glow on them and iam curious to know what will happen when I rub them on the concrete. Will they totally get scuffed and turn horrible?

I have bauer supreme 5000 that i will use if there is a problem using these in inline.

I do play on concrete not sportcourt or any of that other fancy tile flooring.

Thanks for any insight,

Derek

Concrete can do terrible things to your equipment, it just comes in varying degrees. A park local to me has a glazed concrete surface that, while not as abrasive as it could be, still chews up pads faster than indoor rinks ever would

I have the eagle x70 usa edition gloves with pro glow on them and iam curious to know what will happen when I rub them on the concrete. Will they totally get scuffed and turn horrible?

I have bauer supreme 5000 that i will use if there is a problem using these in inline.

I do play on concrete not sportcourt or any of that other fancy tile flooring.

Thanks for any insight,

Derek

:huh:

i had pro glo on my gloves and they never did scuff up on sport court.

Sportcourt is not the issue here, he plays on concrete and specifies that. I know that pro-glow doesn't tear up on sportcourt that bad, but that's not the issue at hand.

edit: I'm not trying to be a jerk, but it's in plainsight on the original post, so it obviously wasn't read

Dude, save your 5000's, they're such better gloves than the eagles. Wear your eagles for roller, who cares if they scuff, you'll still have your 5000's intact.

thats just what you think not everyone has to think the same.

I've used a pair of proglow X70's on an outside concrete rink for a little over a year, and there has been very little scuffing. I dont fall very much, but i'd imagine one nice spill and theyll be messed up pretty badly.

Thanks for all the input guys.

Ive decided to just use the 5000's for inline.

hockechamp i dont like the 5000's as much as my eagles.

Derek