Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crosskore

t-flex pic

I did search, but i always thought the tflex was a shaft, so iwent to the tapperd shaft section and look. sorry guys.

They haven't made the shaft in two years.

the t-flex is a shaft. its the father of all the tapered shafts out on the market now. the regular t-flex's just used longer hoseled blades instead of the shorties that new shafts like the synthesis use. the new ones are basically just longer t-flexes with short hosel blades.

Guest Boston10

I still have my t-felx shaft..and oh man was it good back in the day...I liked the blades but as good as they were they were not very durable. Sometimes I would go through one in a month. Yet they were cheap $ wise so overall I wish Easton would still make them but since graphite etc. blades are taking over, the old t-flex will be missed.

the t-flex is a shaft. its the father of all the tapered shafts out on the market now. the regular t-flex's just used longer hoseled blades instead of the shorties that new shafts like the synthesis use. the new ones are basically just longer t-flexes with short hosel blades.

Then the Flyweight is the Grandfather of all tapereds shafts. The flyweight came first I think.

I know the t-flex came in aluminum, I don't recall the Flyweight being that old but I could be wrong.

i believe the aluminum t-flexes were out before mission was even a company. or just about the same time mission started up.

For the record, T-Flex shafts (aluminum and composite) have been around longer than Flyweight shafts.

I'm with 43% on this one. T-Flexes have been around since at least '93 and I don't know if Mission's been around that long.

You guys are correct that the Flyweight came after the T-flex, but the Flyweight was the first to incorporate a short hosel blade i believe. At least in tapered.

Guest Boston10

Yes please share :)

By the way did u go to any bruins vs.rangers game at the fleet this year